<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6271232763148932966?origin\x3dhttp://taataataadah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

DATE / TIME ♥




PROFILE ♥


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

People that don’t know me,
think I’m quiet.
People that know me,
wish I was.

Hui Ling

Create Your Badge

LOVE ♥

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


WEI SHENG & ME




&
♥ Dee-Dee ♥
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




I’M A CANCERIAN ♥


ブログパーツはブログわさび

SHOUT OUT ♥


ShoutMix chat widget


BLOGGERS ♥

ADRIAN
CARRIN
CARYNE
CLEO
DENISE
EDMUND
EMMILYN
KUANG ZE
HUEY XING
MAY
MAY THENG
MEI FERN
SABRINA
SAMUEL
TER SERN
MY PREVIOUS BLOG


MUSIC ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



PLURK ♥

Plurk.com


FEEDJIT ♥



PAST ♥

9/6/09 - 9/13/09
9/13/09 - 9/20/09
9/20/09 - 9/27/09
9/27/09 - 10/4/09
10/4/09 - 10/11/09
10/11/09 - 10/18/09
10/18/09 - 10/25/09
10/25/09 - 11/1/09
11/1/09 - 11/8/09
11/8/09 - 11/15/09
11/15/09 - 11/22/09
11/22/09 - 11/29/09
11/29/09 - 12/6/09
12/6/09 - 12/13/09
12/13/09 - 12/20/09
12/20/09 - 12/27/09
12/27/09 - 1/3/10
1/10/10 - 1/17/10


COUNTER ♥


Total Visitors :

since 6 Sept 2009


Today's visitor :




HAMMY GAME ♥





CREDITS ♥

Designer: Helena ♥
Image: Cyworld
Basecodes: Milkypoop
Cursors: Puremilky


Sunday, October 11, 2009 ♥ 5:03 PM


8th of Sept : 2nd day of Exam!
Had some cereals before going out :)
After NWRPM exam,
went to PR class:)
Our favourite Mr.Paul...
very kind and humble man!
he's a lame guy too ...
:P
Let's see what he did ,
it's candid :D
photo by naughty Sabrina!

Take 1# yay yay, shake your body...*dance dance*

Take 2# ahh...I'm tired...take a sip of water 1st ...
Take 3# Hmm...now, what should i do?!
hahahaha XD
*
11th of Oct, 2am :)
after watching dvds..
See how steam is dee-dee~
*spot his pee? hahaha


I said : "come dee-dee"
Dee-Dee : i wanna play:)
licking*
trying to bite*
Dee-Dee : "hmm..what's my mum doing?"
lick lick*
Dee-Dee : "hmmm.. can you let me out, mummy.."
Dee-Dee : "awww* I'm shy..don't take me!"
aww..he is so cute*
Dee-Dee : "hmm....I'm tired!"
Dee-Dee : "Don't take me anymore !!"
*
2nd of October;

_End _