<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6271232763148932966?origin\x3dhttp://taataataadah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

DATE / TIME ♥




PROFILE ♥


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

People that don’t know me,
think I’m quiet.
People that know me,
wish I was.

Hui Ling

Create Your Badge

LOVE ♥

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


WEI SHENG & ME




&
♥ Dee-Dee ♥
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




I’M A CANCERIAN ♥


ブログパーツはブログわさび

SHOUT OUT ♥


ShoutMix chat widget


BLOGGERS ♥

ADRIAN
CARRIN
CARYNE
CLEO
DENISE
EDMUND
EMMILYN
KUANG ZE
HUEY XING
MAY
MAY THENG
MEI FERN
SABRINA
SAMUEL
TER SERN
MY PREVIOUS BLOG


MUSIC ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



PLURK ♥

Plurk.com


FEEDJIT ♥



PAST ♥

9/6/09 - 9/13/09
9/13/09 - 9/20/09
9/20/09 - 9/27/09
9/27/09 - 10/4/09
10/4/09 - 10/11/09
10/11/09 - 10/18/09
10/18/09 - 10/25/09
10/25/09 - 11/1/09
11/1/09 - 11/8/09
11/8/09 - 11/15/09
11/15/09 - 11/22/09
11/22/09 - 11/29/09
11/29/09 - 12/6/09
12/6/09 - 12/13/09
12/13/09 - 12/20/09
12/20/09 - 12/27/09
12/27/09 - 1/3/10
1/10/10 - 1/17/10


COUNTER ♥


Total Visitors :

since 6 Sept 2009


Today's visitor :




HAMMY GAME ♥





CREDITS ♥

Designer: Helena ♥
Image: Cyworld
Basecodes: Milkypoop
Cursors: Puremilky


Friday, October 9, 2009 ♥ 6:50 PM


Hi readers,
I'm back.. I'm back.. I'm back..!!!


*
Let me update what I've been doing the last mid-sem holiday.. :)
but I've forgotten the details luu*
so, this post will only contain photos and short details *v*
*paisei*


*
25th of Sept, Friday, 5pm - 8pm

RedBoxDay


with...
the two of them again*


*


Buffet




Foods* =P


*

before...

and after...

the last song - beyond's song :)
don't know what is the name...
umm..supposed to sing with Moon Chi her favourite song but..
our time is over, so we didn't get to sing it! too bad~
poor MoonChi~
she was disappointed and she did this~


wahahaha :D
get what is it?
no?
hahaha...
means you're not dirty minded enough..!
:D hah

Before leaving :)

24th of Oct, 5pm to 10pm..

help out my sis in her shop :)my monkey face!
*
after work, supper treat from my sis at "jiao sai" - tomyam goreng!*

that's all~

23rd of Sept - visit pet shops :) and don't know do what...?~

had late lunch in bak kut teh king :D

That's all~
I don't know what else I've did!
hmm~
I'm going to blog about my new pet soon :)
let's meet Dee-Dee at the next post!
:D

goodnight :P