<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6271232763148932966?origin\x3dhttp://taataataadah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

DATE / TIME ♥




PROFILE ♥


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

People that don’t know me,
think I’m quiet.
People that know me,
wish I was.

Hui Ling

Create Your Badge

LOVE ♥

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


WEI SHENG & ME




&
♥ Dee-Dee ♥
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




I’M A CANCERIAN ♥


ブログパーツはブログわさび

SHOUT OUT ♥


ShoutMix chat widget


BLOGGERS ♥

ADRIAN
CARRIN
CARYNE
CLEO
DENISE
EDMUND
EMMILYN
KUANG ZE
HUEY XING
MAY
MAY THENG
MEI FERN
SABRINA
SAMUEL
TER SERN
MY PREVIOUS BLOG


MUSIC ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



PLURK ♥

Plurk.com


FEEDJIT ♥



PAST ♥

9/6/09 - 9/13/09
9/13/09 - 9/20/09
9/20/09 - 9/27/09
9/27/09 - 10/4/09
10/4/09 - 10/11/09
10/11/09 - 10/18/09
10/18/09 - 10/25/09
10/25/09 - 11/1/09
11/1/09 - 11/8/09
11/8/09 - 11/15/09
11/15/09 - 11/22/09
11/22/09 - 11/29/09
11/29/09 - 12/6/09
12/6/09 - 12/13/09
12/13/09 - 12/20/09
12/20/09 - 12/27/09
12/27/09 - 1/3/10
1/10/10 - 1/17/10


COUNTER ♥


Total Visitors :

since 6 Sept 2009


Today's visitor :




HAMMY GAME ♥





CREDITS ♥

Designer: Helena ♥
Image: Cyworld
Basecodes: Milkypoop
Cursors: Puremilky


Sunday, November 29, 2009 ♥ 8:50 AM


FYI,
I'm not dead yet!
hahahaha... (=
but my blog is partially dead already~
So, I decided to drop by and update a lil to make myself feel better
and for the sake of my pity blog...
arghh...
Busy Bee
is on mission...
  1. Final exam is on the week after this...
  2. MCS assignment is on Tuesday :'[
  3. Dee Dee is not feeling well.."he needs extra care..." ):

H.E.C.T.I.C.

I need to get rid of my eye bags & dark eyes circles...
frus-frus-frustration...
&&
&&&
&&
&&&&
&&&
this lil boy is making me worry..
fragile baby
awww...
He has been my boy for 2 mths :)
time pass so fast!
oops oops...
I need to get back to study d...
will update soon people ;)