<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6271232763148932966?origin\x3dhttp://taataataadah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket

DATE / TIME ♥




PROFILE ♥


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

People that don’t know me,
think I’m quiet.
People that know me,
wish I was.

Hui Ling

Create Your Badge

LOVE ♥

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


WEI SHENG & ME




&
♥ Dee-Dee ♥
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




I’M A CANCERIAN ♥


ブログパーツはブログわさび

SHOUT OUT ♥


ShoutMix chat widget


BLOGGERS ♥

ADRIAN
CARRIN
CARYNE
CLEO
DENISE
EDMUND
EMMILYN
KUANG ZE
HUEY XING
MAY
MAY THENG
MEI FERN
SABRINA
SAMUEL
TER SERN
MY PREVIOUS BLOG


MUSIC ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



PLURK ♥

Plurk.com


FEEDJIT ♥



PAST ♥

9/6/09 - 9/13/09
9/13/09 - 9/20/09
9/20/09 - 9/27/09
9/27/09 - 10/4/09
10/4/09 - 10/11/09
10/11/09 - 10/18/09
10/18/09 - 10/25/09
10/25/09 - 11/1/09
11/1/09 - 11/8/09
11/8/09 - 11/15/09
11/15/09 - 11/22/09
11/22/09 - 11/29/09
11/29/09 - 12/6/09
12/6/09 - 12/13/09
12/13/09 - 12/20/09
12/20/09 - 12/27/09
12/27/09 - 1/3/10
1/10/10 - 1/17/10


COUNTER ♥


Total Visitors :

since 6 Sept 2009


Today's visitor :




HAMMY GAME ♥





CREDITS ♥

Designer: Helena ♥
Image: Cyworld
Basecodes: Milkypoop
Cursors: Puremilky


Sunday, December 13, 2009 ♥ 8:59 PM


3rd of December
my private driver and 24-7 bf ;)

and Me.. ;)
We were on the way to Queens again!
If you had read my earlier post, I did said that I spotted one bag but I didn't buy it..
hmm, but that day..I can't 'tahan' d..
" I had to buy it!! "
so, he brought me there to buy it ;P
took this when we were on the way too =]
Ermmm... we reached there around 9pm, if I were not wrong...
let's shopppp babehhh ;]
woot woot*


after I bought it,
I went around to look for other stuffs too..
a while later, we decided to have "my supper" & "his dinner" @ kayu~
And yahh...we went to fetch Aric before going to kayu too...
While we were waiting for "King Aric",
we chit-chat-ted a lot
& we took pics together too ;)


aiyooo....don't kacau me!!!

kiss kiss♥♥♥
both of us ;)
and my retarded boyfriend!! xD
them @ kayu
& I ate tossai that day ;)
omg, I have much more to update arrr!!
I think I will cut out some of the unimportant stuffs larr ;)
oh yea,
I almost forgot to mention that that's the last day of presentation or maybe a day after presemted all of my group presentations..
our presentation went well, i guess..
but I was so nervous!
haih~ I can never overcome this fear! "STAGE FRIGHT!"
_end_
will update soon again~